You can rest easy that we will make your cat feel comfortable and loved with us.
Why choose SAFE?
- Operated by dedicated volunteers with years of experience
- A skilled vet on call should your cat need medical assistance
- Safe, comfortable, temperature-controlled suites
- Separate play area available for climbing & stretching
- Nutrient rich food (or you can bring your own)
- Calm and peaceful environment with no dogs barking nearby
- Strict hygiene practices
- Lots of cuddles (if acceptable to your cat!)
- Drop off and pick up between 10.00am and 4.00pm, seven days a week. If you require a time outside these hours please contact us
- Open house policy, come and inspect any time!
- The best part is that your boarding fees help us to rescue and rehome animals in need
|Preferred Cat Suite||Off Peak Rate||Peak Rate*|
|Single Cat Suite||$35 per night||$40 per night|
|Double Cat Suite||$45 per night||$50 per night|
|The Palace Suite^||$90 per night||$100 per night|
|NB. All rates are charged per night per suite, NOT per cat *Peak rates will be charged during public school holidays and where public holidays fall outside school holiday periods. During peak periods we require a deposit to confirm your booking. ^The Palace Suite is suitable for up to 4 cats from the same household|
SAFE Haven is located at Unit 19, 30-32 Barcoo Street, Roseville. Please call us if you need more information on 0404 753 227 or alternatively email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org .