At SAFE Haven, we pride ourselves on caring for your cat as if they were our own. We provide our cats with comfortable, temperature-controlled suites, nutrient rich food, fresh water, and plenty of cuddles. The best part? We’re a volunteer-run organisation so every time your cat boards at SAFE Haven, you’re helping us rescue and rehome animals in need.
Why choose SAFE?
- Operated by dedicated volunteers with years of experience
- A skilled vet on call should your cat need medical assistance
- Open house policy, come and inspect any time!
- Calm and peaceful environment
- Strict hygiene practices
- Drop off and pick up your cat any time between 10.00am and 4.00pm, seven days a week. If you require a time outside these hours, simply contact us.
|Preferred Cat Suite||Off Peak Rate||Peak Rate*|
|Single Cat Suite||$35 per night||$40 per night|
|Double Cat Suite||$45 per night||$50 per night|
|The Palace Suite^||$90 per night||$100 per night|
|NB. All rates are charged per night per suite, NOT per cat *Peak rates will be charged during public school holidays and where public holidays fall outside school holiday periods. During peak periods we require a deposit to confirm your booking. ^The Palace Suite is suitable for up to 4 cats from the same household|
SAFE Haven is located at Unit 19, 30-32 Barcoo Street, Roseville. Please call us if you need more information on 0404 753 227 or alternatively use the boarding request form below and we will get back to you. Please note, filling out the enquiry form below is not confirmation of your booking.
Boarding Request Form