As well as volunteering at SAFE Haven you can help in other ways. You can:
- Put up posters in your neighbourhood – you can print posters for each animal from this website (green button under each profile) or we will send you a poster by email which you can either print at home or at Officeworks. You can display them just about anywhere there are people – on noticeboards in community halls, shopping centres, vet practices, libraries, supermarkets, even at your gym. Just make sure you ask for permission first.
- Do mail drops from time to time
- Volunteer at market stalls & events
- Write to your local newspaper or contact a radio station to tell them about SAFE
You may also have experience or specialist skills and could help us by:
- Photographing our animals to attract potential adopters
- Using your research and writing skills to help us source grants
- Advising on technology
- Putting together marketing campaigns including social media
- Targeting media outlets to publicise SAFE
- Organising our volunteer activities
Contact us if you have the compassion, skills and time to make a difference.