We depend to a great extent on financial contributions to help with our running costs.
You can donate by Bank Transfer, cheque, or credit card (Paypal , by phone or in person)
Here are some examples of how your donation can help animals in our care:
- Cat desex surgery – $200
- Dog health check/vaccination – $100
- A dog activity package (including toy, flea and worming and food and water bowls) – $80
- Kitten snuggle bundle – $40
- Feed a cat or kitten for 10 days – $20
- Cat toy – $10
As SAFE is registered animal welfare charity donations over $2 are tax deductible. If you require a gift certificate for your donation or tax invoice please email us at email@example.com with details of your donation.
PAY BY BANK TRANSFER for a one off payment
This is our preferred method as 100% of your donation helps animals in our care
Make a one-off direct deposit or better still arrange an ongoing monthly gift!
Account Number: 161499108
Account Name: Sydney’s Animals For Everyone Rehoming
Bank: Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
BANK TRANSFER FOR A RECURRING PAYMENT/ONGOING GIFT
To set up an automatic transfer of funds online, use your bank’s website to log into your account and then find the option to schedule an automatic transfer. Or you can go into your bank to arrange this in person. Use the details above to donate to SAFE. You can determine the frequency and amount of money involved and cancel at any time.
PAY BY CHEQUE or CASH
- You can visit us at SAFE Haven with a cheque or cash. We’d love to meet you & thank you in person. We are open 7 days a week at 19/30-32 Barcoo St Roseville NSW 2069
- Alternatively you can post a cheque to us at the above address. Cheques are payable to SAFE Rehoming Inc
PAY BY CREDIT CARD
You can also set up a recurring payment through Paypal. You can use the link below or phone us to help on 0404 753 227. You are always welcome to pop into SAFE Haven and we can do this for you.
SAFE also have an ongoing GoFundMe fundraiser but please note money donated through this page is not tax deductible