- We believe that every animal deserves a chance to live a happy life
- Share our dream and support us in our cause
- For a nominal annual sum you can become a member of SAFE
Our members are an essential part of the structure of our organisation and the committee is answerable to them. When you become a member you agree to abide by the SAFE Rehoming Constitution and have the right to attend the Annual General Meeting when the year’s events, statistics and finances are discussed. You can ask questions, seek clarification or make comments about the management of the charity and if you are interested in becoming more involved you can also stand as a committee member.
- As a member you receive a 10% discount on cat boarding fees
- As a member you receive a 10% discount on merchandise (excl. cat food)
- Your membership fee goes directly into caring for animals in need
By becoming a member you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting our work of rehoming animals in need. By standing up to be counted you cheer us on and give us at SAFE a huge mental boost and the strength to carry on saving lives!
To become a member please
- Click here to download the form and complete and return it via email (photo/scan) to the email address on the form
- Pay your membership fee – Transfer money the fee and any donations via bank transfer *Please note, we do not have online credit card facilities* We can take a debit/credit card over the phone if required or if you want to pay by cheque click here, complete the form and send it with your cheque to the address provided on the form.
Membership types and annual fees:
|Type||Annual Fee||Additional Perks|
|Standard||$35||10% Discount for boarding and all merchandise|
|Concession*||$20||10% Discount for boarding and all merchandise|
|Please note, all membership applications must be approved by the committee and this may take up to a month depending on the timing of committee meetings. *A copy of your pension card or student id must be provided with your membership form. +Under 18 only|
For information about SAFE’s operations and meetings click here.