- For a nominal annual sum you can become an Animal Rescuer (as a member of SAFE)
- You will be supporting us in what we do (see Clause 7 in SAFE’s Constitution)
- Your membership fee goes directly into caring for animals in need
- At the Annual General Meeting you can have a say in how SAFE is run & you can vote for committee members
- As a member you receive a 10% discount on boarding fees and SAFE merchandise
As a member you can be as involved as much or as little as you’d like – you can just formalise your support for us or you could become more involved & put yourself forward to be on the committee (after a qualifying period as a member). Whatever way you choose you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are directly helping animals into forever homes.
Membership types and annual fees:
|Type||Annual Fee||Additional Perks|
|Standard||$35||10% Discount for boarding and all merchandise|
|Concession*||$20||10% Discount for boarding and all merchandise|
|Please note, all membership applications must be approved by the committee and this may take up to a month depending on the timing of committee meetings. *A copy of your pension card or student id must be provided with your membership form. +Under 18 only|
For information about SAFE’s operations and meetings click here.