Mr Magoo is a good looking black & white boy. He was found wandering the streets and his destiny was anyone’s guess but luckily for him a kind stranger whisked him away and into SAFE’s care.
Mr Magoo is not used to having a home of his own and has learned not to trust strangers. As a result he is not quite sure how to deal with people and because he is still making up his mind, he can be a little unpredictable and won’t let himself relax just yet. He also prefers to be the only cat.
It will take time and patience to prove to this young boy that he no longer has to protect himself, that he can let his guard down and accept love.
If the statements below describe you & your home, please come in to meet Mr Magoo or call us on 0404 753 227.
- I do not have children living at home
- I do not have any other cats or animals at home
- I have a quiet home
- I am an experienced cat owner
- I understand Mr Magoo has different moods and will sometimes be a little grumpy at first
- I am prepared to accept Mr Magoo for who he is and to let him decide if and when to let me in
Cat accessories such as carriers, litter trays, litter scoops, food bowls, etc. are all available for purchase at SAFE Haven, with all proceeds going back to the pets waiting to find their forever homes.