Macadamia is a male champagne kitten & Walnut is a female brown tabby. This brother & sister have an amazing bond and need to be rehomed together.
Walnut has a sweet, charming nature and is incredibly affectionate. She is a bundle of fun but also mischievous and inquisitive. She constantly seeks out company and cries and starts to complain if she thinks she is being left alone.
Beautiful Macadamia sustained a head injury before he came to SAFE which has left him with poor vision and substantial deafness. He can see shadows and hear sounds but can’t decipher where they’re coming from. Unsurprisingly he is a little more cautious than his litter mates, however now that he is used to his foster carer’s home, he plays with toys & jumps onto the lounge. What’s more this cutie loves being cuddled and purrs very loudly in appreciation.
- Walnut has a sunny personality, likes company and has lots of love to give. She absolutely adores Macadamia and cares for him
- Macadamia thrives on the support, love and encouragement that Walnut gives him
It’s a perfect fit! These two beautiful kittens are in foster care in St Ives. Are you their special person?
If the statements below describe you & your home, please contact us on 0404 753 227.
- Someone is around at home most of the time
- I have no dogs
- I have no children
- I live in a quiet, uncluttered home or apartment & am aware of Macadamia’s needs
- I will provide them both with consistent routines
- I will keep these two beautiful souls safe for their lifetime as indoor cats
Cat accessories such as carriers, litter trays, litter scoops, food bowls, etc. are all available for purchase at SAFE Haven, with all proceeds going back to the pets waiting to find their forever homes.